Fields of application: cement grinding aids «InCem» is intended for use in the cement industry (dosing into the mill, or a conveyor belt). Used in the manufacture of all types of cement production, regardless of the mode of production: wet, dry; can be ground limestone, lime, marble, coal, materials that require fine grinding in order to increase mill capacity, improve the fineness, improve particle size distribution, reduce the consumption of grinding media and coating
The advantages of using cement grinding aids "InCem":
- increasing of cement grinding mill capacity;
- reducing energy consumption per 1 ton of production output;
- improving grinding fineness;
- improving cement granulometry;
- reducing the grinding media consumption;
- preventing coating;
- increasing cement early and long-term strength;
- increasing cement flowability;
- stabilization of equipment operating modes;
- possibility for high-strangth cement production.
Data for transportation:
|UN code||2735 (railway transportation)|
|Truck transportation||not classified|
Transportation of products should comply with Dangerous Goods Regulations applicable for each type of transport.
|Type of container||Drum/IBC||20 ft. container||40 ft. container||Railway tank car|
|metal (216.5 l)||0,225||18,0||80||18,0||80||23,4||104||41,4||184||65 ton|
- What is the InCem grinding aid?
- What are the advantages of the InCem grinding aid?
- How can InCem be used to improve energy efficiency?
- How can InCem be used to increase mill output?
- Is it possible to produce high-grade cement instead of ordinary one?
- How does one choose the right InCem grade?
- How to dose InCem into the cement production process?
- Ways of InCem delivery